The Baddest Stock Eaton EVER!!!

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I'm looking to trade/sell my highly modified Eaton for your stocker & cash. The following is done to the blower:

* Steggy Stage 6 Port
* Steggy Snakebite
* Steggy Venom Cooler
* Steggy Tear Drop Ported Plenum
* Steggy Interchangeable Pulley Setup (2.75" Pulley As Of Now)
* EGR Delete
* Dual Meth/Nitrous Ports In Blower Rear

Pricing on everything:
Snakebite: $700
Stage 6 Port: $600
Venom Cooler: $400
Plenum Port: $150
Interchangeable Pulley Setup: $200
Nitrous/Meth Ports: $100

Stiegemeier GT500 Technical Data

Total cost for everything is roughly $2150 plus the blower itself. This blower netted me 650 rwhp/645rwtq on the old setup consisting of a 2.85" pulley & no venom cooler. This setup was meant to hit 700rwhp with full bolt-ons on a GT500. Everything is black, no badging, for stock appearance.

Seeing that ported/pullied setups gor for $700-800 & a snakebite blower setup went for $1150, I'd be looking to get around $1100 plus your stock blower. Let me know if there's any interest.

$1100 plus stocker & elbow

2nbrdyb.jpg

29z96qp.jpg

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Getting rid of the car. I can't get any pictures because it's on the car as of now. Like I said it's got the stage 6 port job from Steggy. It's very nice, my tuner even commented on the quality of work.

iRoush

Established Member
FWIW, I have the snakebite as well and LOVE it! 16PSI so far for mine, but that's with the 3" pulley. This is a pretty cool kit! I need to check out the venom cooler!

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Dang man, too bad you didn't post this a month ago or I would do it. That's a deal and wouldn't even need the reach around, lol it just takes time to sell as sometimes it goes very slowly over here. Already bought another stocker and some of the parts to do a similar build, GL.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
The blower would blow up before you could reach the smallest pulley on this setup. The snakebite is a gear overdrive. The 2.75" on it is set to make 20lbs of boost with the stock lower, ported lower intake, 1-7/8" headers, full 3" exhaust with no cats & the least restrictive mufflers (magnapacks) possible. That means if you threw this in a stock GT500 with no other breathing mods it'd probably hit 22lbs or more. I doubt you'd want to go any higher than this because with this pulley the blower is spinning 21k+ rpms.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Just comes with this pulley (2.75). Ive had the blower for ~13k miles with less than 1k put on it when I picked it up. When I bought it, it had a Steggy Stage 6 port, I sent it off for the snakebite & tear drop port on the plenum. I put it on last November, then after ~12k miles I sent it off this December to get the Venom Cooler, Interchangeable Pulley Setup, & Meth Ports done. I put it back on at the end of January & have put roughly 1000 miles on it with the new setup. It was inspected both times when it was sent of to Steggy by Bob, both times he corrected any issues & put fresh oil in it.

Last edited:

racin_jason_76

In God We Trust
Established Member
The blower would blow up before you could reach the smallest pulley on this setup. The snakebite is a gear overdrive. The 2.75" on it is set to make 20lbs of boost with the stock lower, ported lower intake, 1-7/8" headers, full 3" exhaust with no cats & the least restrictive mufflers (magnapacks) possible. That means if you threw this in a stock GT500 with no other breathing mods it'd probably hit 22lbs or more. I doubt you'd want to go any higher than this because with this pulley the blower is spinning 21k+ rpms.

I gotcha now. I have read thru the Steggy website several times but it has been a while and they have so many options and combinations I couldn't recall what the Snakebit kit was. I have an all the stock items as extras that I was thinking of selling sometime soon but I'll have to think about your offer. That's a lot of upgrades and a little more money than I need to spend right now - but definitely worth it! Thanks for the info, that's good stuff to know and easier to follow than Steggy's website (for me anyway).

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Well a port alone is $500-600. That's not including the plenum either. Then if you want a lower pulley that's another $500-600, or you could do the Snakebite for $700. You're basically sending your blower off for $1000 & getting a whole setup blower addressing any issue the stock eaton has. This is a steal taking it that it has over $2k of work done to it.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
If anyone is interested in just buying the blower without a trade I have a blower lined up that I can purchase to swap out with my blower already. I'll take $1400 for the blower plus shipping if you want it without having to trade. Shoot me some offers, I want my car back to stock ASAP. Thanks.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
How does the venom cooler work? Does it just put the intercooler coolant into the snout or do you have to run a separate system for it?

Users who are viewing this thread