The Awakening

vtecthis349pony

IRS Assassin
Established Member
I wanna go fast (again). So this means getting the car running. It has been 9 years.... car has just under 33k miles. I did something to the sending unit when I put the gt pumps in and the gauge didn't work so I just parked it... as of today I will be draining the fluids and preparing the car to start it... so I guess if anyone has tips or opinions let me know.

Last edited:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
9 years because you jacked up the fuel gauge sending unit..... Easy fix there my friend, You just need to pull that oem fuel hat and swap to a nice Fore hat eliminating your PPRV. Hopefully you didn't break your fuel level sending unit because it does need to be swapped over. It's probably just a loose wire or something silly.

Were you out of country or something during this time?

vtecthis349pony

IRS Assassin
Established Member
9 years because you jacked up the fuel gauge sending unit..... Easy fix there my friend, You just need to pull that oem fuel hat and swap to a nice Fore hat eliminating your PPRV. Hopefully you didn't break your fuel level sending unit because it does need to be swapped over. It's probably just a loose wire or something silly.

Were you out of country or something during this time?

I did do the delete. .. I heard something back when... that putting in the hat you can break something... cant remember. No I was saving to buy a house and had a kid.
Who is 5 now. Car is his at 18... thought I could give him some memories of us in it before it's his.

vtecthis349pony

IRS Assassin
Established Member
I know I need a duel fpdm and a bigger mass air. Also a tune. My blower only had 50 miles on it but I heard the torque plates break.

Users who are viewing this thread