The Actual Amber Lamps Gets Interviewed!! (Black guy from fight video)

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Didn't See this posted

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1r3dhMUO4"]YouTube- AC Transit Bus Fight - Interview MICHAEL THE BLACK GUY THAT GOT BEAT UP - Epic Beard Man[/ame]

Oh and EBM is full of shit talking about a murderer and knocked out for 22minutes and knives and blah blah blah.. hes still cool, but full of shit from this vid

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csQjo6iInIU"]YouTube- Thomas Bruso aka Epic Beard Man EBM Interviewed[/ame]

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Both of them are jackasses..The ass kicking was entertaining though. :thumbsup:

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I agree that the original vid was entertaining but now it is just getting out of hand. There is way too much on this goin around. After watching this vid I think they are both full of it. Both are trying to place the blame on the other and not telling the events like it actually happened.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Either amber lamps was mega high on meth or crack in the original video, or that is NOT the same guy. Totally different personality.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
LOL i used to listen to the doghouse back in the mid 90's.

good to see jv back on the air in the bay. and i was hoping it would show more amber lamps!

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Amber herself (the girl with the headphones) needs to come out with her own Youtube vid. She's the only one left who hasn't!

To late go back and see my thread of the videos I posted and look on youtube, the girl has a video stating she didnt steal it, she " picked " it up kept it until the cops came, because he left it on the bus, and she made a video stating she doesnt kno mr amberlamps lol

F8L BYT

Established Member
They are both full of shit, but I believe the white guy more because he didnt change his personality in his interviews. He kept on cussing and the black guy is all of the sudden very well spoke and respectable and everything... give me a break... YOU are a THUG

Users who are viewing this thread