The 2015 Ford Mustang GT in Wimbledon White

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
The photoshops when it's lowered, with some nice wheels (somewhat flush and nice wide meat out back), etc look great. Anxious to see what people can come up with when it's out for a few months

Also, I think one thing that it needs is a slightly lower front end. It looks lower in the rear to my eye and it makes the front end look less aggressive and 'larger' to me.

Last edited:

TorchMach

Established Member
I can't wait until they announce the what that test mule they've been hiding will be. I really hope it's just a cobra. I might have to buy it.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
For a stock GT that thing looks great. Wait till the after market, Saleen and Roush, get a hold of this car. Can't wait for the Snake version!

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
For a stock GT that thing looks great. Wait till the after market, Saleen and Roush, get a hold of this car. Can't wait for the Snake version!

They really kept it simple.

But at the end of the day, it's a ****ing Mustang. If you wanted to give it a different look there will be a million and one options.

maxresdefault.jpg

undfetd

Established Member
I love the rear of this thing... not a huge fan of the front, until I just saw this Saleen! wow.

Raven519

Established Member
The rear looks ok, except for the white on the bottom, the front end is just ugly, really really ugly. Like Pontiac Aztek ugly.

gabe1530

Banned
very nice, im glad they are bringing back an original color too. my father have Wimbledon white on our 64 1/2 coupe. such an amazing color.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I have been on the fence with this car since day one. The back always was the part I thought didn't flow. Well I saw one in person and I have to say I was so disappointed... The front looks long and the headlights are set back to the sides... All I kept thinking was a catfish.... I hope it grows on me.

Last edited:

CobraHuck

Established Member
So far I'm loving it, was skeptical at first but I can honestly say this is the first time I've liked the new model immediately. I HATED the new edges when they first came out as well as the 10+ but they grew on me. I already like this one, the 2 things that bother me is visually the front wheel well looks like it extends up in the body more making the front end look higher than the back and the center of the rear diffuser being body color. Both very easy things to fix tho

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Im reserving judgement until I see one in person. The front looks horrid to me, but I felt the same way about the back of the C7 vettes and in person they're not too bad.

macworld

Established Member
The rear looks ok, except for the white on the bottom, the front end is just ugly, really really ugly. Like Pontiac Aztek ugly.

It's definitely no Jeep Liberty or Chrysler 200. Yep. Right there with the Aztek.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
[video=youtube_share;Y8uE9FbFDag]http://youtu.be/Y8uE9FbFDag[/video]

Here's some video and pics I took of it. Its an AWESOME looking car, love the color.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
It's definitely no Jeep Liberty or Chrysler 200. Yep. Right there with the Aztek.

I'm being 100% serious, does it get worse than this?

2002-Jeep-Liberty.jpg

Jesus, LMAO.

Also, a 13' Escape, probably the worse looking Ford SUV in at least a couple decades

2013_ford_escape-pic-3663842959366447303.jpeg

I don't know if it's possible to have worst taste in cars.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread