The 2015 Ford Mustang GT in Wimbledon White

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I also am not sure about the look of the rear 1/4 panel. looks flat and like it shouldn't be apart of that car. But still I'm gonna have to wait till I see it in person

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The rear looks ok, except for the white on the bottom, the front end is just ugly, really really ugly. Like Pontiac Aztek ugly.

I highly doubt with your taste of cars (per your signature) that you would know a good looking car if it ran you over at 85mph.

musclefan21

Established Member
I would immediately do the front grill emblem delete to that thing then she is sex on wheels.

98_Undertaker

Established Member
I highly doubt with your taste of cars (per your signature) that you would know a good looking car if it ran you over at 85mph.

:lol:

I love the hate on the front end, why? because "it looks like a Fusion." well look at the fox body then look at the Taurus and other various Ford cars in that period and look when the Mustang started looking like all the other Ford cars....

I love the car as a whole and can't wait to see what SVT does...

Raven519

Established Member
I'm being 100% serious, does it get worse than this?

Jesus, LMAO.

Also, a 13' Escape, probably the worse looking Ford SUV in at least a couple decades

I don't know if it's possible to have worst taste in cars.

Honestly, if you are trying to insult someone, atleast have some basic knowledge and know the cars that the person actually owned, that Jeep is the one prior to the one I had, besides, someone who owns a an 03 cobra, lacks severely in the "taste of cars" area.

Coming from a cobra and fusion owner, thats funny.

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I'm being 100% serious, does it get worse than this?

2002-Jeep-Liberty.jpg

Jesus, LMAO.

Also, a 13' Escape, probably the worse looking Ford SUV in at least a couple decades

2013_ford_escape-pic-3663842959366447303.jpeg

I don't know if it's possible to have worst taste in cars.

amen. this dude bought TWO liberties and then proceeds to cap on the S550. ROFLCOPTER.

its amazing, a complete home run for ford. once these cars get modified there will be lines around the block for them. and ill probably be in it like a moron.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
They really kept it simple.

But at the end of the day, it's a ****ing Mustang. If you wanted to give it a different look there will be a million and one options.

maxresdefault.jpg

I knew those body lines had so much potential!!! Love this car

NoSloCoupe

Established Member
Can't stand the sunken effect of the headlights or the side view of the hood/bumper...it seems to get taller. Only worse headlights are the tiny ones on the new cherokee's i think it is??

killspray

The Killstroyer
Established Member
It's growing on me... i like... especially the headlights and front end

Users who are viewing this thread