the 03 family

[sky]03cobra

Established Member
My girlfriend and I were meeting some friends at a restaurant in Irving (just north of Dallas/Ft. Worth) when after we had been in the bar a few mins I realized that I left the glock 9mm in the back seat. So I go out to the parking lot (front row spot) and Im about to shut the door when I see someone walking towards me. Im already starting to think "who the hell is this guy?" and "am I about to be jacked ?". As he continues to walk towards me I start realizing that he is well dressed and appears to be a "nice" guy.

He immediately asks me what exhaust system that I had on my car. So I tell him and we talk for a second about bassani systems etc etc. He then points over in the next parking lot to his new ride and I see a beautiful sonic blue 03 backed into a spot away from other cars. Needless to say the hood got popped, the engine reved w/ the exhaust, and we talked for about 15 mins in the parking lot. As we were talking, an elderly couple pulled up beside my snake and when they got out, they came about 1mm from door dinging the 03. It wasn't very funny at the time but now that I think about it... both myself and (Jerry-later found out when we stopped talking about the car for a sec) were watching this happen as if it were in slow motion.. lol I can still remember his reaction (jaw dropping, eyes squinting preparing to witness first hand an assault on the 03) as if it was someone about to ding his own 03... anyways we laughed about it and shook hands.

So about 15 mins later I walk back into the restaurant, and my girlfriend is wondering what the hell ive been doing. ooooops!! "car stuff , honey" :beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
I'd have laid down an ass whoopin' if he dinged my car! At least it turned out ok.:)

Users who are viewing this thread