That's not gonna buff out

Banned
thats sofa king stupid.. He not only took his own life by being stupid and going 155mph, but he killed some people too..

Banned
they left the blood, and painted the car red....

but at those speeds, I wonder if everyone was just thrown out of the car (and bike)..

AzianStang said:
Hmm...I'm wondering with an accident that bad, how the hell they got all the body parts cleaned out just to show off that accident.

Last edited:

MilnerRacing

Established Member
Wow that is my favorite bike too... A Honda CBR 1000R

Actually no, that bike is a Honda VFR 750R, I know it because my dad has owned that bike in the pictures, it was the second owner after my dad who crashed it

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
Every time I see something like that, It makes me realize how thankful I am to have been raised knowing right from stupid.

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
:bs: thats a set up how in the hell did they clean up that car for display and put the bike back in the car doesn't make any sense :bs: ..........no blood c'mon

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
MR PA1N said:
:bs: thats a set up how in the hell did they clean up that car for display and put the bike back in the car doesn't make any sense :bs: ..........no blood c'mon

It does look a bit TOO clean huh.

To consider that there would be the flesh of 3 human beings smooshed up in there, to clean that amount of crap up without disturbing everything would be a feat and a half. I mean LOOK how clean it is. Looks like they just used a crash test facility and showed how much damage a bike could do as such a velocity.

Users who are viewing this thread