that is my car

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
give us the VIN, Build number, or last 6 digits of the VIN. What can we do with a VIN its not like we have your DL #, if you even have one

aleon

Established Member
Originally posted by stefano
yes but what do you mean whith a future lighting that you are imagine a lighting in your dreams or what

No, I'm pretty sure he wants a LIGHTNING, not a Lighting. Here's the break down.

Lighting = Something you use to illuminate an object or space
Lightning = A beautiful peice of machinery that you obviously do not own.

Show the vehicle some respect. You can't even spell the model name of "your own vehicle." C'mon dude, gimme a break. And please, stop posting pictures of your ricey ideas for your so called "Lighting." :xpl: :smmon:

Freakin' Monkey.

LightningPhil

Established Member
I like posting on these threads... but did anyone notice.. he's got a picture of his "CAR"?... Who here thinks that their L is a car? It drives like a car... but lets see here... 2 seat Cab... Bed... Hmm.. looks like a Truck if you ask me... could be just me though.

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
How hard would it have been for him to find a pic of a SB L in Florida? He coulda found one at a dealership and snapped a pic of it. Until I see a build # or the final 6 digits of a VIN, which also work to the same extent, I wont believe he has a lighting

LightningPhil

Established Member
Well I don't think it was at the dealership... looks like a motel or something... now... just because it has a palm tree in it... doesn't mean it's from florida... I can pull a pic off the net and say it's mine... but I don't have to... mines in the driveway... :beer: :beer:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by LightningPhil
Well I don't think it was at the dealership... looks like a motel or something... now... just because it has a palm tree in it... doesn't mean it's from florida... I can pull a pic off the net and say it's mine... but I don't have to... mines in the driveway... :beer: :beer:

Yes thats my point exactly. How many pics of SB Ls are there on the net for him to have chosen. I would have loved for it to be a pic of someone heres truck. That would have been hilarious

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by NoviceSEAL
no you ****in lamo.....im a reAtart.....cant you get it right!

Haha, i just realized our friends new tag under his name :beer: :beer: :beer: Which ever mod did it, I will buy a flat if they come up here! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread