Thanksgiving Sale

Van@RevanRacing

Happy Thanksgiving All!

We are running a 10% off sale on 2007-2009 SPEC SS Trim and P-Trim Clutch Kits. Units are in stock. Take an additional 10% off of the already discounted price with free shipping!

Code for the Spec Clutch Deal is SPEC

Gates Blue Racing, Green HD or Black we are doing 25% Off for Thanksgiving! Discount Code is GATES

Bob's Ultimate Oil Separators Take an additional 10% Off along with Free Shipping. Discount Code is BOBS

If you're looking for something that isn't listed you can shoot me an email or give me a call.

We are also running a 15% off with Free Shipping on all BMR stuff however all orders have to be received over the phone.

Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving!

Van

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
What length are the stock belts for an 08 gt500? I have a VMP genII with a 2.5 pulley and I'm using the stock belt, is that the correct size? I want to order both of the blue belts. Also any sale on the TF vents? You can PM me an answer if you want, I'm looking for the two piece mesh and lovers in gloss black. Thanks and Hapoy Thanksgiving

Van@RevanRacing

What length are the stock belts for an 08 gt500? I have a VMP genII with a 2.5 pulley and I'm using the stock belt, is that the correct size? I want to order both of the blue belts. Also any sale on the TF vents? You can PM me an answer if you want, I'm looking for the two piece mesh and lovers in gloss black. Thanks and Hapoy Thanksgiving

Hey Brian. That would be an 84" Belt with the stock size lower balancer.

I would contact Steve at True Forged Directly for a Thanksgiving Sale discount. I would but there isn't a lot of money in those and he being the manufacturer might be able to work with you.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well!

Van

Users who are viewing this thread