Thanks!!!

WAL

Established Member
Since a lot of folks have gotten or are about to get their cars (or sell them - Chris :dw:), they're going to be driving their cars rather than spending time on the forum trying to figure out where the hell they are in the process. Anyway, this is a good time to say thanks to everyone for all the great info, and the willingness to help out others that are/were having problems. I was a newbie to the SVT ordering process, and the info provided on this forum has been invaluable to me. I'm still waiting for my car, but at least I'm not in the dark. Again, thanks guys!!!! :rockon: :beer:

Last edited:

reason4treason

Established Member
+1

seems like a lot of people do continue to participate and contribute though. great that so many already got their car and i'm happy for them. also great that so many are 'researching' mods regarding prices, where to get them, how they're working out, etc.

Last edited:

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
Since a lot of folks have gotten or are about to get their cars (or sell them - Chris :dw:), they're going to be driving their cars rather spending time on the forum trying to figure out where the hell they are in the process. Anyway, this is a good time to say thanks to everyone for all the great info, and the willingness to help out others that are/were having problems. I was a newbie to the SVT ordering process, and the info provided on this forum has been invaluable to me. I'm still waiting for my car, but at least I'm not in the dark. Again, thanks guys!!!! :rockon: :beer:

+1 here. Also still waiting but learning a lot!! This will be my first mustang!

BossAnaki

Established Member
Since a lot of folks have gotten or are about to get their cars (or sell them - Chris :dw:), they're going to be driving their cars rather than spending time on the forum trying to figure out where the hell they are in the process. Anyway, this is a good time to say thanks to everyone for all the great info, and the willingness to help out others that are/were having problems. I was a newbie to the SVT ordering process, and the info provided on this forum has been invaluable to me. I'm still waiting for my car, but at least I'm not in the dark. Again, thanks guys!!!! :rockon: :beer:

I fell the same WAL.:beer: I still plan on staying an active member so I'm not going anywhere.:D

SGMPhil

The Sergeant Major
Established Member
Agreed that this is a great forum - I have learned a lot as well and plan on doing what I can to share info with others as I get it. Thanks everyone.

2013SnakeBite

Established Member
Same here.......I have learned a lot in a short time. You guys have been invaluable! My thanks to all members who have been so patient and informative!!!! :rockon: :banana: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread