Thanks To JDM and Hurricane Perf. My GT is Going to ROCK!

Tony_GT_14

Established Member
Just wanted to say that Nick at JDM has been AWESOME! Took the time to listen to what I wanted out of of my car and really pointed me in the right direction.

Even dealt with how I am when buying something..........going back and forth CONSTANLY!! LOL!!

Ordered all my parts today and I'll have them in time to take my car over to Hurricane Performance in Jacksonville to have them installed! Gotta say those guys have been great too! The work I've seen is top notch and they have been VERY helpful as well! :thumbsup:

Soon, my car will have the full FRPP Adjustable suspension, Roush LCA's, Whiteline Relo's, Steeda G-Brace, Aluminum DS, Kooks LT's, and last but not least, an NX Plate kit with remote opener, heater, window switch, and purge valve!:banana::-D:dancenana::banana:

Please, if you have something negative, just keep it to yourself. I just wanted to let you guys know about my experience and how excited I am to wrap this car up! Always wanted something like this!!!

NickSezz

Established Member
:rockon:

Thanks for the order! You will be very pleased with the end result :burnout:

Tony_GT_14

Established Member
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to when she's done!!

And don't worry, time slips will be coming up soon!!! Going to see a friend tomorrow at Voss Racing Engines about some MT Slicks.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread