Thanks to all our men and women in the Armed Forces

Htown05

Established Member
Just wanted to start a thread to say thanks to everyone serving overseas. I think a lot about our men and women serving over there. I know a lot of people in the service belong to this site. So thanks for dedicating your lives protecting our freedoms. You have my support 110%. You are doing a great job and think you don't hear that enough!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Amen brother. :beer:

I wish I could have served. I was a "flat-footed" "plus" so there was little chance I could have ever done so. :nonono:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
And a great BIG AMEN to that!

No celebrity idolizing here, just idolizing our men & women in our armed forces!!!

You guy's rule!!!

oldnfast

approaching ancient
Established Member
We all know what a professional job you all do. We know that you "get it". Keep up the great work.

To those of you in Iraq: You are finally able to spend more time rebuilding than killing. Latest poll: 72% of Iraqis think they will be better off a year from now. Same number appreciates your help.

You make me proud.
Recon!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What a Privilege to serve such a great nation and despite what you read on many posts this is a nation of good people, for the most part. Well worth fighting for.

Last edited by a moderator:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Yes!! :bowdown: Thank you and ALL Veterans of ALL of the wars that have been fought to keep peace in the World and for our Freedom.

America IS "The Land of the Free" "because of the Brave"!!

:rockon: :thumbsup: :beer:

Keep kicking terrorist ass until they no longer exist!! :kaboom: :burn:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
DaleM said:
What a Privilege to serve such a great nation and despite what you read on many posts this is a nation of good people, for the most part. Well worth fighting for.

Well stated.

I'll predict that 2 to 3 different people from this website will NOT comment on this section. You & I know who they are.
But, if they do, I'll gladly admitt that I was wrong in my prediction.

These people, they post a hell of a lot on here. Should not be hard to figure out.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
jamz said:
Well stated.

I'll predict that 2 to 3 different people from this website will NOT comment on this section. You & I know who they are.
But, if they do, I'll gladly admitt that I was wrong in my prediction.

These people, they post a hell of a lot on here. Should not be hard to figure out.

You're not psychic.

Thanks men and women of the rank and file military. You guys put up personally with the bullshit being handed to you by the super higher ups. There's no way I could ever do so.

Keep up the good work, and carry our flag high- I'll keep your beers ice cold.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Scoriox said:
You guys put up personally with the bullshit being handed to you by the super higher ups. There's no way I could ever do so.

Guys like you help keep us thick skinned :poke: but also wary of the diverse feelings and changing views of the bigger politic.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Tarp02GT

I LOVE JESSICA ALBA
Established Member
The thanks is what makes it all worth it. For all the people who dont support the war that is fine with us (the military) That is why we do it so you can have an opinion. Please just please dont ever bash a soldier. A lot of them, dont agree with it but we all signed the same dotted line and took the same oath.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Scoriox said:
You're not psychic.

Nope I am not, and in this case, I am GLAD that I am wrong. You were one of my guesses. Now for two others, well wait & see.

I misjudged you Scoriox. My bad!

I do meet a lot of liberals who absolutely loathe the military, all the way from the top, down to the bottom.

Now, since I misjudged you, rub my nose in dogpoop & let me have it. lol

203Cree

Established Member
Tarp02GT said:
The thanks is what makes it all worth it. For all the people who dont support the war that is fine with us (the military) That is why we do it so you can have an opinion. Please just please dont ever bash a soldier. A lot of them, dont agree with it but we all signed the same dotted line and took the same oath.

Where's that damn Nail on the head smiley? Thanks guys, we all appreciate the support.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
jamz said:
Nope I am not, and in this case, I am GLAD that I am wrong. You were one of my guesses. Now for two others, well wait & see.

Kneedragger hasn't been on in a while, and I am going to guess the other is wally9404 or whathaveyou.

I misjudged you Scoriox. My bad!

Most people do, but I do throw out strange things every now and then to keep people on their toes.

I do meet a lot of liberals who absolutely loathe the military, all the way from the top, down to the bottom.

The only reason I am a liberal on this site is that I am not playing right field. If you're playing on the foul line, of course anyone else is going to be playing left field.

But I do loathe the upper echelon of the military- namely the CiC. He's one of the reasons I stayed in school and didn't join up because there was no way I could ever with a straight face acknowledge him as anyone that counted.

Now, since I misjudged you, rub my nose in dogpoop & let me have it. lol

Not my style really. You learned yer lesson.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
I *think* I'm just the 2nd military member to post on this thread...... soo..... who's buying to show their real appreciation? ;) :p j/k!

lucafu1

Established Member
Well I dont care who you like or dont like, no one in this country should bash any service member. I did my time, served 3 combat tours, and I would do it agian. Sure I didnt really like whos sitting up at the top, but that doesnt matter. You do what you have to and what your told for your country and all the people in it (supporter/non-supporters, racist, and chevy owers). I did it for love of my country and my grand father who was a decerated Veteran in WWII. Thanks for the support and a Big THANKS to everyone still serving and deployed.

Come back home!

Users who are viewing this thread