Thanks LFP

03 Cobra

Established Member
I bought a new LFP Radiator and LFP Dual Pass HE. When they arrived the LFP Radiator was beautiful ( top notch) but the LFP Dual Pass HE had damage to the fins and the stencil was like rubbed off ( the HE was wet). So i called LFP and talked to Jesse and told him about the HE and without hesitation he offered to have it picked up from my house (prepaid by them) the next business day and once they verified that it has been picked up they would send me out another one and rush deliver it to me (free of charge). And in like 2-3 days I had my new LFP Dual Pass HE at my door step in Perfect condition ( VERY nice HE ). All i can say is WOW. I have never bought anything from them before and this certainly will NOT be my last time either. Will most defiantly do business with them again. There customer service is bar none. So I just wanted to say Thank You LPF (Jesse) for making my purchase pleasurable. Just to add this all took place during Xmas time the most busiest time of the year and they still managed to take care of me very quickly. Couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Once again Thanks LPF (Jesse).

Users who are viewing this thread