Thanks for the A++++++ service

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
I ordered a set of floor mats for the '14 and a center cap for the Cobra about a week ago. I was advised that the floor mats were on back order and they would arrive in a week to ten days. The floor mats arrived about a week later as Mr. Tony had advised. I picked up the order today at lunch with my wife. After I arrived I waited in their lobby for a few minutes while the guy helping me pulled the items from the warehouse and at least 10 people walked by doing various things around the facility. I think everyone of them gave the head nod or asked how I was doing. Several of them asked about our 14 GT and said the car was very nice. I was very impressed that everyone was super nice and said hi, how are you, etc.. Customer service is a lost art at most places, but not at Latemodel. Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.
:beer:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
thanks for the feedback! i'm glad you had a good experience during your visit and got to meet a few members of our staff! let me know if you ever need anything else. -tony :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread