Thanks Eric and Spencer

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Got to give thanks to Eric and Spencer for there help with my truck these past few days. Eric gave me some help with the Radiator draining issues and Spencer for the help with getting the right gaskets for the exhaust collectors. Truck is up and running again and all is good.

Nasty Radiator Fluid
DSC00002.gif

What's left of the Kooks Crappy Felt Gaskets on the Pass. side, nothing left of the drivers side. You can see were it broke. I had the drivers side replaced with two thicker gaskets a few weeks ago and they were still good.

DSC00003-1.gif

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
you werent joking that is some nasty fluid

Yeah tell me about it. I am not sure when it was changed last, but it's good now. I also put in some Watter Wetter to help with the internal stuff. I was going to drain the block, but did not fell like messing with draining it and let it drip all over my Long Tubes. I will however drain the block when the headers come off to be jet hot coated.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
nice.

however id ditch the WaterWetter...it always seems to make your coolant look like shit. and well it stinks :p

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Took the truck out last night for a spin to go get some dinner. Truck ran great and no leaks with the new Gaskets.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
Took the truck out last night for a spin to go get some dinner. Truck ran great and no leaks with the new Gaskets.

Awesome man!!! Those gaskets have been working great for me also. Definitely worth it for anyone with 2.5" 3-Bolt flanged headers.

Users who are viewing this thread