Thanks Dana @ ProTree Performance

Secesh

Established Member
I had my car at Dana's shop this weekend so he could install a 2.93/4lb combo as well as do a tune. The work was top-notch and it ran great on the way home. I'm looking forward to getting it out this weekend to see what it'll do.

In case you're interested, the best run was 474/525 :thumbsup:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Secesh said:
I had my car at Dana's shop this weekend so he could install a 2.93/4lb combo as well as do a tune. The work was top-notch and it ran great on the way home. I'm looking forward to getting it out this weekend to see what it'll do.

In case you're interested, the best run was 474/525 :thumbsup:

Can you tell us what your mods are? Your torque # of 525 is awesome.
Do you have a ported Eaton, ported TB or ported plenum. This is the
hp/tq level that I'm looking to get. Please list your mods. Ken

Secesh

Established Member
KenCobra03 said:
Can you tell us what your mods are? Your torque # of 525 is awesome.
Do you have a ported Eaton, ported TB or ported plenum. This is the
hp/tq level that I'm looking to get. Please list your mods. Ken

Performance mods are a 2.93 w/4 idlers, 4lb lower, K&N intake, magnaflow cat-back and a heat exchanger. From what I understand the port is great for hp but doesn't do much for torque, and that was what I wanted. With the ported setup I doubt it would take much for you to hit 500 hp.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Secesh said:
Performance mods are a 2.93 w/4 idlers, 4lb lower, K&N intake, magnaflow cat-back and a heat exchanger. From what I understand the port is great for hp but doesn't do much for torque, and that was what I wanted. With the ported setup I doubt it would take much for you to hit 500 hp.

Tom, thanks for the info. Love your torque numbers !

69redmach1

Established Member
Secesh said:

You'll gain a little more torque and it will carry the torque curve longer through the power band than the stock blower. There's no downside to porting the blower.... except maybe parting with the $$$$$$!
Pete

Users who are viewing this thread