Thank you Van at Revan Racing, Spec Clutch and Bill Wise at BAP

Dc5boosted

Established Member
I want to say thank you to Van at Revan Racing and Jeremy at Spec for helping me with my clutch. My local ford dealership was installing my clutch and they installed my clutch wrong. They installed the discs backwards at first. Then they reinstalled the clutch the right way. But didn't tq the pressure plate right.Also broke my shifter, they had bel housing bolts loose, and a few other things. So they sent me on my way saying it was the clutch and not the install. So them I got with Van and he told me about a a great mechanic in my area, Bill Wise at B.A.Performance. He is the one that told me all that ford did wrong. So I got with Jeremy at Spec and sent the clutch to them. My car has been down for around a month and a half at this point. So Jeremy did a rebuild at no charge. What a stand up company even with it not being there fought. Now the clutch is being sent back. Thank you to all evolved. Best customer service from Revan Racing, Spec, and B.A.Performance one could ask for.

Van@RevanRacing

Thanks for the business and I'm glad everything got sorted out. What Ford dealer was it so others can be made aware of their poor service and ability?

Users who are viewing this thread