Thank you Quik Z06

collibr1

Established Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that Rachael (Quik Z06) has helped me out by shipping some parts back to me from MSX. She shipped the parts to me at her expense and I really apperciate it. I will still glady pay you back just let me know where to send the money. Thanks Brandon

Waiting to see if Billy's word is still good.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
collibr1 said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that Rachael (Quik Z06) has helped me out by shipping some parts back to me from MSX. She shipped the parts to me at her expense and I really apperciate it. I will still glady pay you back just let me know where to send the money. Thanks Brandon

Now getting Billy to refund me my deposit is going to be something of a different matter.

Rachael and Pete are good, honest people.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They are not involved in all of billy's lies and deceit.

Billy buried himself.

collibr1

Established Member
I have not been able to reach Billy by shop phone or by cell phone.

Waiting to see if Billy's word is still good.

Last edited:

collibr1

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Rachael and Pete are good, honest people.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They are not involved in all of billy's lies and deceit.

Billy buried himself.
Rachael has been awesome. Glad there is still good people out there.

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
collibr1 said:

Now getting Billy to refund me my deposit is going to be something of a different matter.

Billy:loser: should take lessons from Pete and Rachel. Hats off to both of you.:beer:

Craig Mack

Lightning > Cobra > Max
Established Member
collibr1: Maybe it would help to give the Police a copy of this thread and/or all the people who have had complaints.

I'll help anyway I can. If you want a statement from me other than the info from my thread PM me. I can give you my cell # as well, as well as my shop's # who can tell you the nitty gritty facts better than I can. Good luck and keep in touch.

Lightning1

Established Member
I'm having my motor torn apart to see what's in it. If it's not what's stated on the invoice...:mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I removed the name of the place where Billy now works because some immature assholes were calling and being fools.:kaboom:

He doesn't need to get fired.

No, I'm not supporting him. But the phone calls were ignorant.

collibr1

Established Member
Billy has contacted me and said that my account should be refunded within 3-5 days. I will let everyone know when my account has been refunded. We will see if Billy keeps his word.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Hey Brandon, glad to see things are working out for you, and we appreciate the compliments. We sat down and had a talk with Billy and he's doing what's right by it. He posted up a public apology and is planning on getting everything as promised. He's trying to turn over a new leaf. Dont worry about the shipping, put that towards your truck for us:).

As for the people at his shop, they got things settled and are going to get what they came for. Billy has worked out everything and he's not gona backslide on his promises....we won't let him. I think this was the eye-opener he needed and he's definately learned from it. Patience is virtue though, unfortunately.

Like I said, if any of you have any questions or anything that we can help with, we will gladly do it. We will be out of touch starting the first week of May (medical reasons), but will be checking in when we can. Hopefully they'll have some sort of wireless at the hospital, otherwise we'll be on my cell's net.

BTW Brandon, Billy is right on the refunds, once he refunds, it takes up to 3-5 days to post to your account. Once again, thanks for everything guys.

Rachael & Pete

I'D WIN

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
I removed the name of the place where Billy now works because some immature assholes were calling and being fools.:kaboom:

He doesn't need to get fired.

No, I'm not supporting him. But the phone calls were ignorant.

Good call LL!

Not only that but threatening phone calls are felony charges and will result in criminal prosection. I have seen people win millions over stupid shit like that. Not to mention, if its an existing customer who is trying to resolve an issue or get funds back, not a smart way of going about it, you'd lose your case in New York minute!! We prosecute people all the time and its even better when the telephone lines are recorded which most businesses participate in!

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Just wanted to post this up for those of you that haven't seen it yet. Those "E-Bay China Rods" aren't that. Here's what's been figured out by a customer:

driven to build said:
Update,

I have Mod Max rods it LL's old engine. as seen here http://dagostinoracing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1912_128_810_996&products_id=6373 I got the name of the place Billy got them from and called to see if Billy purchased them and they did verify it. In fact I was able to verify last night that the Y6658 rod number is a number that Mod Max uses through a person that bought Mod Max rods and Mod Max pistons for his truck. They seem to be a good rod (1200 flywheel HP per the manufacture specs) it says on D'agostinoracings web site that those are the rods they use in their own race truck instead of the Manley they also sell.

I'll keep you updated.

Just wanted to put that up for those thinking they got cheap "less than stock rods". Hope that helps somewhat. I'm sure those that paid for Manley, got Manley rods. I've seen numerous boxes from Manley around the shop, Pistons & Rods.

Rachael

Deviant

Converting to Lightning
Established Member
See it is things like this is why i still have faith that my white truck that is up there right now is going to turn out just fine. I paid for the extra's and i have good conscience that he is going to give me what i was promised.

Users who are viewing this thread