Thank You Mustang Community

Imatk

Established Member
I just wanted to take the time to thank this community. I don't know if this is the correct forum, but this is the forum I come to when I need answers.

Very rarely have I posted a question that didn't get an answer within the day.

Not only that, but there are so many folks that are both knowledgeable and humble at the same time.

I've recently purchased another vehicle (that isn't a Mustang) and I'm in the process of restoring it.

I don't know how many of you realize just how helpful and responsive the Mustang community is.

It's been 27 years since I've owned a car that didn't have a Mustang on it and I can tell you the community we have is truly special.

With the other car I'm mostly on my own save for a few responses. Although some not quite so... a'hem humble.

Anyway thank you.

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
Awesome; I agree. This forum was in a bit of a dark place a few years ago, and it’s great to see that the mods have done a good job weeding out the ones that were bringing it down. Much of what people post is informative and backed by data and/or concrete info. And, people on here tend to have an intellectual curiosity (I usually hate that term, but it’s fitting in this case) which leads to good discussion and fact-finding. In a prior life I was a member of an Audi community, and content was mostly useless pissing matches... so I feel your pain, OP. I feel like I learn something new on here every day and I am thankful for all of the contributors on here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread