Thank you LP

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
I just wanted to say thank you to Matt and everyone else at LethalPeformance. I was in the middle of purchasing my fuel system last night, when the labor day sale expired. I had put in the discount code, put in my cc information, address, shipping selection, etc. It asked me to verify something and next thing I know, the code is gone. It was now 9pm pacific :( I didn't realize that it expired at 12 Eastern and not Pacific time but I contacted LP and they were happy to honor the code for me. Just wanted to say that their team is top notch and had been helping me out off and on over the past couple of weeks while I decided which system to go with. Thank you again and I would recommend LP to anyone reading this.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just wanted to say thank you to Matt and everyone else at LethalPeformance. I was in the middle of purchasing my fuel system last night, when the labor day sale expired. I had put in the discount code, put in my cc information, address, shipping selection, etc. It asked me to verify something and next thing I know, the code is gone. It was now 9pm pacific :( I didn't realize that it expired at 12 Eastern and not Pacific time but I contacted LP and they were happy to honor the code for me. Just wanted to say that their team is top notch and had been helping me out off and on over the past couple of weeks while I decided which system to go with. Thank you again and I would recommend LP to anyone reading this.

Thanks for the kind words. We're glad we were able to assist you.

If there's anything else we can help you with just give us a shout.

Thanks again!!

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread