Thank you Jon Lund

bull3441

Established Member
I want to say thank you to Jon for getting my cammed L&M motor to pass NYS Inspection. Jon took time while on vacation to send me a new tune. It was a surprise to me and the car passed no problem and no stupid drive cycle needed. A friend just had L&M build his motor and Jon tune it. His car passed inspection, so Jon reached out to me and hooked me up with a revised tune. Jon has always answered my emails and sent revised tunes like he said he would. I had given up on passing emissions and this was a nice surprise.

:bowdown:

scandalous

Established Member
Does that mean youll be keeping your car. I hope so, I hated the thought of you getting it built then having to sell it. That wouldve sucked.

bull3441

Established Member
Does that mean youll be keeping your car. I hope so, I hated the thought of you getting it built then having to sell it. That wouldve sucked.
I still want to get rid of it. I wanted it to pass inspection to make a sale easier. My wife wants me to keep it, so I'm not sure :shrug: It's nice knowing now that it passes inspection I can dump it when I want.

Users who are viewing this thread