Thank Hermann

FEARNO1

Established Member
I just got back from having Hermann re-tune my car. All I can say is OMG. The car runs sooo much better now. If anyone is looking for a tuner that will tune your car the RIGHT way, Hermann is the man to go see. Drivablity is night and day from my "other"tune and the car pulls so much stronger now.
Thanks again Hermann :rockon:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Fred, your car rocks bro!!

Glad to see that OMG look on your face when you rolled into it for the last datalog run!!:rockon: There is alot of time that goes into a "tune" if you want to get everything right....that is the time I ALWAYS spend on each and every car....it makes for totally satisfied customers!:rockon: Hermann:beer:

Ironhand

Banned
Impressing Fred is hard bro. But when the numbers showed from the "other" tune and he got out of the car, all he did was look at me in amazement as to say. I've been driving with this crap in my car.!!!!
On the ride home you can tell a difference, even in normal driving the car is smooth as glass and as soon as he laid his foot into it, she was pullin hard..Just amazed bro by what you can do to a car.. And as soon as I get some money..

I'm buying lunch and your tuning my car..! :) And no... You cant get out of it.. ROFLMAO j/k

If anyone wants their car tuned and tuned right then take you car to Hermann, The Best In The Buisness. PERIOD!!!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
can't wait to you get ahold of my car again...as long as it doesn't rain again lol

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
SNIPERDOG said:
wait!!! im next!!,, i call dibbs.

just hope for no rain

last time hermann tried to tune my car it poured!!!! so no tunage:(

FEARNO1

Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
Glad to see that OMG look on your face when you rolled into it for the last datalog run!!:rockon: There is alot of time that goes into a "tune" if you want to get everything right....that is the time I ALWAYS spend on each and every car....it makes for totally satisfied customers!:rockon: Hermann:beer:

You must have missed the big smile on my face then..LOL:-D . Now im really gonna scare then crap out of my boss on the next ride he gets...

Ironhand

Banned
FEARNO1 said:
You must have missed the big smile on my face then..LOL:-D . Now im really gonna scare then crap out of my boss on the next ride he gets...

What did I tell you about scaring poor little Vette owners...!:lol: ROFLMAO

Hermann:bowdown: made Fred's car :rockon: and the other tuner was :bs:

FEARNO1

Established Member
I need to get those new idlers. Now that I dont have that damn exhaust leak anymore I can hear that idler squealing

Ironhand

Banned
FEARNO1 said:
I need to get those new idlers. Now that I dont have that damn exhaust leak anymore I can hear that idler squealing

Just thank god now that you can deal with those sqeaky idlers instead of that constant exhaust problem.. :)

That exhaust was a pain, I thought it was fitment issues, but nope, I guess it was in the hardware bag that you never got when you got your midpipe.

redline turbo

Established Member
id like to come buy i just got my cobra and would like to see your shop, all my friends go to ramesy's but i live in brandon so would be closer for me,

Users who are viewing this thread