Thank god

jakOlantrnCobra

suckme bitchs
Established Member
Well I thank god because well like three year I lost my mystic/ competition orange cobra I had well when I got it was mystic and like 1 year last some one hit me in the passenger side then like 2 years later someone hit me in the rear so I got insurance money and finally got happy cause I thought I could get it fix well then I found out to paint it mystic again it would be like10k I was like wow so thaw when I decided to paint it competition orange like you see in my sig and well like to months later I lost it thanks to not having insurance on it and the bank took it so then since then I had like 5 5.0s and my street bike yamaha r1 and well I started looking for a mystic just to look and I dont have money to pay cash I'm a poor beaner lol,nah just joking well I just happend to be looking at the right time at the right place and guess what I FOUND ONE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH at a dealer and man damn am I happy I'm getting it next week so ill post pictues and hope its stock and clean

lst4g63

Established Member
Translation...
Had mystic that couldn't afford to repaint after an accident so he painted it comp orange; then had it repossessed.

Now just bought another mystic.

I think I got it.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
There is so much I really want to say about this post, but I'll just leave it at this...

picard_facepalm.jpg

jakOlantrnCobra

suckme bitchs
Established Member
Its a 96 and hey thanks for the congrats.any one got a good idea of what kinda rims to put on it. I wanted to get the original fr500 in the aluminium look I had the one's from mustang tuning they were deep dish but that was long ago and I'm out of the deep dish thing

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Congrats! Take good care of this one. When you want to speed go to the track instead of getting tickets. I think Black FRs will look nice on the car.

Al

Users who are viewing this thread