TF's or CCW's

Shoeman 1

Established Member
Guy's I value your input here!!! I'm looking to get some new wheels. What pattern do you think looks best on our cars. It would be polished 2 piece no assembly bolts. I'm leaning towards 17's instead of 18's. I would go 17x8 front & 17x11 rear to save a few bucks on wheels & tires. I like 18's though and would go 18x8 or 9 front and 18x10 rear. I'm looking to get opinions on which styles of rims in these two brands look the best on an SN95. Thanks for your input!!!

Graves

Established Member
If you want 17s, I wouldn't bother with either. 18s or stick with what you have.
And get which ever style YOU like best, not what everyone on the forum likes best. It's not a popularity contest.

Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
I like true forged but that doesnt mean that is what you should get. That is what I have opted to put on my car, for the reason that I like the more aggressive look and I feel that true forged has that compared to CCW which is a more show/luxury look. I however am getting the assembly bolts on mine because I am getting 3 piece so I have no choice.

Toasty

Established Member
If you want 17s, I wouldn't bother with either. 18s or stick with what you have.
And get which ever style YOU like best, not what everyone on the forum likes best. It's not a popularity contest.

Silver painted Y2K R's and Rio Red == WIN.

Users who are viewing this thread