TF Wheels on the Cobra...

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
So I meet up with Steve from True Forged and tried on a pair of all satin black chicanes with chrome rivets. Quality of the pics are terrible b/c all we had was a camera phone.

18x9 fronts w/ 2 inch lip
18x11 rear w/ 4 inch lip

Thoughts? What do you all think?
RIM.jpg

RIMS.jpg

RIMS-1.jpg

RIMS-2.jpg

RIMS-3.jpg

Last edited:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Chrome lips would be better.

I very much like those wheels, but I think I agree.

+3. They look VERY nice, but a nice Chrome lip would complete the silver/black look.

I'm putting away funds slowly but steadily for a set of True Forged Wheels. With my Silve car (same as yours), got my mind fixed on all Chrome Mach 5's 18x9, 18x10.5.

But, something in the back of my mind isn't letting me rule out Black with a Chrome lip. I think it just looks bad ass on Silver. I'd say see if you can get a set of those test fitted on and see how you like them before you decide on the all Black/Chrome rivets.

JMO.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Well you're right about that. Used to be nobody had Chicanes at all. Now Steve is rich off those & Mach 5's. :poke:

Chrome rivets do help. Try a chrome cap in there too.

LMAO! True, but they are bad ass wheels!

And +1 to trying some Chrome caps on there. Lloyyd and I are thinking alike. There needs to be some more Chrome mixxed up in there bro. Whether it be from a lip, or a center cap.

I personally think the Chrome lip would look best. Either way, needs more Chrome IMO.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
I have some satin black/ chrome lip chicanes at the house waiting to go on my cobra. I orginally ordered them for my silver car. I think the wheels need a polished or chrome lip. But they dont look bad in all black

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
+3. They look VERY nice, but a nice Chrome lip would complete the silver/black look.

I'm putting away funds slowly but steadily for a set of True Forged Wheels. With my Silve car (same as yours), got my mind fixed on all Chrome Mach 5's 18x9, 18x10.5.

But, something in the back of my mind isn't letting me rule out Black with a Chrome lip. I think it just looks bad ass on Silver. I'd say see if you can get a set of those test fitted on and see how you like them before you decide on the all Black/Chrome rivets.

JMO.

I have some satin black/ chrome lip chicanes at the house waiting to go on my cobra. I orginally ordered them for my silver car. I think the wheels need a polished or chrome lip. But they dont look bad in all black

i like both...i'd put all black on one side, and black with chrome lip on the other! but thats just me!!

Users who are viewing this thread