Tf/victory's for sale

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to buy your plasmas including me so how much? Not to hijack thread or anything tho.

Those tf are sex. Bump for you bro

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Do these have the front brake cut and are they flush offset or will they stick out? I love the wheels just not the color I want to buy damnit they are nice.

Last edited:

PLATIADO

Established Member
Do these have the front brake cut and are they flush offset or will they stick out? I love the wheels just not the color I want to buy damnit they are nice.
These wheels have factory offset so they will no stick out. What color were you looking for? And if your asking about big brake cut, I don't think they are.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
These wheels have factory offset so they will no stick out. What color were you looking for? And if your asking about big brake cut, I don't think they are.

Thanks yeah I was asking about the big brake cut for the front and I want to get the Victory wheels in black so unfortunately I'd have to buy them then ship them off to get powdercoated that would end up costing way too much. Thank you though.

kbcobra2.8

Established Member
2000 Cash for all 4 wheels with the 2 brand new tires. Call me if your interested as I only live 1 hour from you 813-610-3921

Users who are viewing this thread