Texas Tech Cobras WHERE YOU AT!?

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
i will be going to tech this august as a freshman, if there are several terminators up at tech it would be cool to start an organization of some kind :rockon:

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I think LTHL VNM goes there, has a pretty sick Cobra. Also at HPP there used to be a guy that had a black anniversary with a TT sticker on the back.

Nihsnek

350z Rep.
Established Member
I hope you enjoy Tech - never went, but my brother said it was the college choice of lesbians when he attended :)

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
I also heard that it had overtaken the number 1 spot for STD's, so better wrap it before you tap it.

HAHA, a friend of mine that goes there told me that it's called the Raider's Rash or something like that. This is just my opinion but i don't see how people can enjoy going there...i mean the school itself is really badass but i just can't stand Lubbock.

Nihsnek

350z Rep.
Established Member
LOL! Raider's Rash!

I don't understand what's in Lubbock besides maybe a Burger King, Kroger, and Texas Tech. :??:

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
HAHA, a friend of mine that goes there told me that it's called the Raider's Rash or something like that. This is just my opinion but i don't see how people can enjoy going there...i mean the school itself is really badass but i just can't stand Lubbock.

ive got a lot of friends going up there with me and we know a lot of people already up there so it will be badass, and yes beware raider rash

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i'm done and back in Houston but check out www.racelubbock.com and tell them i sent you to the site....pretty good selection of cars up there that get together and go out a lot. DO NOT streetrace in lubbock!

Barry had a white 03 but totalled it. there weren't any Terminators last semester but with every new semester there's thousands of new students so you may not be the only one. i was the only person with a Terminator up there for a while, but one girl had a sonic blue 03 coupe for a semester

GL, you'll love Tech!
Guns Up!
-tony

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
thanks man ill register there for sure, are there a lot of terminators associated with racelubbock?

Users who are viewing this thread