Texas Mile

SnotRod

Established Member
http://youtu.be/LOSOXuAjFEo

This is my first time running at the mile and what a amazing experience so far. This was my first nitrous pass so far after my two licensing passes. Had a really bad head wind, heard it was about 10 to 15mph only sprayed 4th and 5th. Going for 200 first thing in the morning when the winds are much calmer. Head/cam/intake/nitrous plate on a 150.

BLK_03

Established Member
I'd be a little worried about spraying nitrous for that long, lol. I know it's fine, just seems like it would be way harder on stuff than your typical blower/turbo setup.

SnotRod

Established Member
spray 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th and i think you will hit 200 mph

I tried to spray second and it didn't hook. Even tried ramping the nitrous in but nto5s weren't having it.lol

Very cool. Good luck going for 200! I need to make it out there next year.

Thanks, and you sure do it's a blast.

That's hauling. I would be scared shitless approaching 200mph. Nice ride BTW.

Thanks, it's happens really quick you really don't get a chance to get scared.lol

That is awesome your car sounds great.I would love to try that myself:rockon:

Thanks, come on down! You won't regret it.

I'd be a little worried about spraying nitrous for that long, lol. I know it's fine, just seems like it would be way harder on stuff than your typical blower/turbo setup.

I have a standalone fuel system for the nitrous, and I have a really good tuner that knows what he's doing. Plus he's a really good friend of mine and I take him every where with me.lol

SnotRod

Established Member
I only ran Friday and Saturday. Didn't bother going back on Sunday due to rain and being burned out!! I had tx2k the weekend before and the car took a beating all weekend. Then the mile in top of that.lol the fastest pass as of Saturday was my a female on a turbo busa. She went 230 I believe

Users who are viewing this thread