Texan wins "white man" scholarship

usaf_eagle

Established Member
Texan Wins Controversial 'White Man' Scholarship - FoxNews.com

A controversial non-profit organization announced it has awarded the second of five academic scholarships to a Texas man. Among the criteria: the recipient must be white and male. The group sponsoring it says it's the only scholarship of its kind in the United States, My Fox Dallas-Fort Worth reports.
Interesting. The president has already been called a racist and accused of being in the KKK. Haha figures. BTW.. the vice pres is black so I guess he's a racist too?.. Some people's kids.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
lol at 500 dollar scholarship.

Haters gonna hate. :shrug:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
$500 is better than nothing.

But it also screams that the whole deal is just a sham to generate controversy.

Cmon man, a "board" consisting of all these members and all they have to distribute is a few 500 dollar scholarships??

oilwell1415

Established Member
A sham that has spent 2 billion on over 300,000 scholarships? Not hardly. That's also about $6500 a shot. The oddest thing about this $500 scholarship is that it made the news instead of any of the others.

usaf_eagle

Established Member
A sham that has spent 2 billion on over 300,000 scholarships? Not hardly. That's also about $6500 a shot. The oddest thing about this $500 scholarship is that it made the news instead of any of the others.

Haha I was wondering the same thing. I almost wondered if $500 was a typo.

oldmodman

Established Member
I wonder how much crap I would get if I started a scholarship for 5'7" Blonde, 36D, party girls that swallow. And they must weigh between 117 & 128 pounds.

jrakes88

Established Member
I wish it was more, IMO the white male has it hardest in college/the workforce nowadays, when it comes to scholarships/promotions. Affirmative action sucks

Users who are viewing this thread