Tetge is buying a Lightning Tonight

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
This is the first I've heard of this. Maybe seeing Franky's awesome truck in action at C-bad has something to do with it.

Actually, I don't really think he would. It would take a lot of mod money to have an L running with us chipped/pullied Cobras. If he does it, I guess I don't have to worry about racing him too much, since he'll be in a brick. Hehe.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
ya, I'm about to drop some major cash to get into the 12's......but then again it is fun doing it in a truck :D

Doesn't take major $$$ to get 12s. But the $$$ def. goes up from there. And you are correct, it's very fun doing it with a truck.

stang99

FiveOhDean is like Will Rogers. He doesn't post a lot, but, he has a good drool sense of humor. He meant to say that Tetge was buying a Lightning PULLEY tonight. He just left off the PULLEY on the end of his title and let you all assume. Tetge had a 2000 Lightning and it was a fine truck. But, it was a truck and about the size of a small house. It was also bright red and everyone seemed to know what it was. The brakes were marginal if pushed on a mountain road and it had an automatic tranny. It mostly felt like a very obese Mustang GT with an automatic. This is not bad for a truck, by the way.
But, I rant, as I am wired tonight.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
He meant to say that Tetge was buying a Lightning PULLEY tonight. He just left off the PULLEY on the end of his title and let you all assume.

*whew* i thought for sure the gear vibration pushed you over the edge. ;-)

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
All you guys always modding...I must rejoin the ranks of the SoCal Terminator Modders!

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
FiveOhDean is like Will Rogers. He doesn't post a lot, but, he has a good drool sense of humor. He meant to say that Tetge was buying a Lightning PULLEY tonight. He just left off the PULLEY on the end of his title and let you all assume. Tetge had a 2000 Lightning and it was a fine truck. But, it was a truck and about the size of a small house. It was also bright red and everyone seemed to know what it was. The brakes were marginal if pushed on a mountain road and it had an automatic tranny. It mostly felt like a very obese Mustang GT with an automatic. This is not bad for a truck, by the way.
But, I rant, as I am wired tonight.
That's great news! So you went from a 3.1 to a 3.0 to a 2.93 right? Cool.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread