testing waters for interest...03/04 blower swap going turbo

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
Mods please move if i have posted in the wrong section, thanks.

i have a 2003 cobra, considering going turbo. i would be getting rid of all the necessary swap parts. i have a bigger heat exchanger with SVT logo stencil, large P Fab tank, metco lower pulley system with 4 pound lower, billet flow 4 piece idler pulley set. also has brand new alternator 3 weeks old, new intercooler pump 3 weeks old as well. i would sell it all minus my 2.3 whipple, and with out my lower intake, because it is port matched to my 5.4 navigator heads. any idea what it all goes for minus blower and intake?? thanks guys!

Ironhand

Banned
I like my ported Navi heads myself. The ports are so large you couldnt use them on a standard 4.6 head.

If you need an intake for the 4.6 Navi headed motor, let me know.

oneboredguy

Established Member
I have everything minus intake and alt bracket that youll need for a turbo swap. Id take 200 + shipping for the timing cover, crossover, pullies, TB, bolts and everything else I can think of.

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
im looking to sell it all as a kit, i dont need an intake ill probably just make one from scratch...id also be getting rid of some stainless works headers and stainless works 3 inch o/r x pipe and stage 3 blower cams. just looking to see what the eaton swap kits go for

Users who are viewing this thread