testing waters: Asanti AF135's 22" with tires for sale

busa fed

Established Member
Thinking about selling my Asanti AF135's. they are 22x9.5" all the way around. they are chrome 3pc. with a 2" lip. Come with 285/30 22. The fronts are fairly new perilli scorpions and the rears are Brand new Toyo's. entertaining offers

here are some pics with my phone
IMG00410-20091021-1743.jpg

IMG00422-20091026-2104.jpg

Last edited:

XSIVHP

SVT FrEaK
Established Member
Can you get some better pics of them? Are there any rash on the wheels? Lugs included? Locking lugs? Where are they located and would you be willing to ship to KY? What are you looking to get for the wheels?

Thanks

busa fed

Established Member
ill try to get some better pics up soon. as far as rash goes, there isn't any. on one wheel, it has a abrasive mark but i am not sure how it got there. i live in st. louis, mo. I am not against shipping, but would really rather have someone come look at them in person. as far asking price, figured $4200 for the set or $3800 for all four wheels and the 2 brand new toyos's. also lug nuts are not included. l don't have to sell these wheels, just figured i would attempt to and see if i can get my asking price out of them. they are $1150 each brand new without tires. the wheels i am planning on buying if these sell are $5200+shipping without tires

as far as where i got my grills, they are carriage works

Users who are viewing this thread