Testing Waters.2003 Silver 14,000 miles

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
Testing the waters on my 2003 Silver Metallic Coupe with 14,000 miles. Has flowmaster Cat Back, BBK Off Road X Pipe, UPR Cold Air Kit, Pro 5.0 Short Throw Shifter, 5% Tinted windows all aroundk, upper 2.93 pulley, SCT Tuned by Lidio Iacabelli from Alternative Automotive. ALSO COMES WITH TRANSFERABLE 5 YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!!!!!! This is by far one of the cleanest, if not THE Cleanest Cobra's you will ever find! Car stays in the garage under a flannel car cover (Which comes with the car). NEVER driven in rain, snow, any bad weather. I also have embroidered Cobra Floor Mats for sale with the car. When I say it's clean, I mean CLEAN...There has never been a front license plate, not even a front inspection sticker. There isn't even a bug mark on the front bumper. This car is FLAWLESS. I even have towels down on the seats and floormats so there they don't get dirty. Interior still smells like new leather, and leather doesn't even have any cracking. There has never been food in the car, no kids, etc. This was just a toy I bought, but I'm trying to buy another car. I need the garage space. Not that I don't like this car, but the new car......DAAAAAAMN, you have to see it to believe it. I'm located in NJ. Make offers. (I'm not in need of money, and am in no rush, so I'm looking for a GOOD offer, make it worth my while):coolman:
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
Also have the stock H-pipe, Stock Exhaust, Stock Pulley, Stock Floormats, Window Sticker, Letter from SVT, Plaque made up with Build Number

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Sorry to see you selling it. I will ask around. I might have someone interested. PM me your #.

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
JedWele said:
U got me curious on what the new car you want is?

I'm in the middle of looking, so I don't want to jinx myself. Lets just say that it's faster, lower the ground, and wider.

ttt for a morning bump

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Sounds like your going to take the plunge into the Shelby world.LOL I bought my DSG Vert a couple of months ago w/13k miles on her with about the same mods you have plus it had a2.76 and tune and i paid 25.8k i think it was a good deal. I bet you will get between 26-27k. Clean 03 BTW!! Good luck w/Your sale.

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
Thanks Bro. Like I said, I'm in no rush, or need to sell it, so I'm hoping to stand strong around 28,000. Believe me, there isn't even fuzz on this car. Is the price "High"? Depends how you look at it. If you see the car in person, you'd probably think it was worth close to that. As far as the shelby goes, I'm not a big fan, and they're overpriced for a mustang, I'd rather buy a 2 year old GT, and build it faster for cheaper. I might even just keep this car for street driving, and get the new car anyways, but I'll have to rent a new climate controlled garage if I do that, which I'd rather not.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
LOL, Just testing the waters (see above post). bump for a nice car.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
MVPJEFF106 said:
Only if it's CASH (10's and 20's preferred). :pepper:
Only 100s, I'll get that Prius instead. They are not so picky.:rolling:

MustangChris04

Established Member
I am in need of a cobra and fast, I only have 21k, is it possible to get an 03 for that price? My friend traded his 04 into the dealer and got 23k for a vette. wtf?

Geno-04

Established Member
Bump for ya! I know someone looking for a cobra. He's in Edison where are you? I'm goin to call him now and let him know about this one.

203SBvert

Established Member
I bet you're looking for a 2003 Mach 1 right :beer:
I'll trade you my 03 Mach 1 w/ 26K miles on it...it's a 5-speed w/ IUP and some cash, or my mach and a 94 GT w/ no title--strictly track car

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
Sorry, I'm actually looking to jump into an S7 or a Murcielago. If I don't sell the Terminator, I'll just keep it, and wait a year or two to buy the exotic

Users who are viewing this thread