Testing waters: 2001 SVT Cobra

Cobra243

Established Member
I am considering selling my 01 Cobra and want to gauge interest.

The details on the car are black exterior with black/gray interior, hardtop, around 59,800 miles. Stock size (242/45) Nittos with around 50% tread left. This car is my daily driver, and it has what I would consider normal wear. The exterior and interior are around an 8. I believe I am the second owner, and have owned the car for four years. I bought it with 17K miles.

Mods as follows.....
Steeda underdrive pullies
UPR induction kit with big mouth filter, 80 MM Pro-M meter, and stainless intake tube
Bassani off road X (stock H can be provided)
Magnaflow catback
Steeda Tri-Ax
FRPP aluminum drive shaft
FRPP 4.10 gears
Speedcal speedo correction box
10th anniversary red calipers in the front
Speed of Sound gauge pod with Autometer fuel pressure and air/fuel gauges
Steeda billet AC controlls
UPR "SVT" lighter
UPR billet power window and lock buttons
UPR chrome shifter with cobra image
Cobra floor mats

Car made 306 RWHP and 294 RWTQ at Dynospeed Racing this past summer. Runs flawlessly, never had any problems. I have mainly used it for autocrossing, but it has seen some strip duty. I have ran a 13.3 @ 104 in it (I'm not the best drag racer). Very fun car to own and drive.

I am considering selling because my wife is pregnant and I'm considering something a little more family friendly. The car is paid for and I am not selling because of financial strain, etc. I will consider any reasonable offer but no lowballers please. If there is interest I will put some pics up in this thread this coming weekend.

Priced at $16,000.

Cobra243

Established Member
OK, I guess I'm totally computer illiterate and cannot post the pics. I will reply to the two requesting pics. Any one else post here and I'll send them to you.

Thanks and sorry....lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread