Testing: Mustang GT for CSVT

Screamin_Heaton

At war with STALL issue
Established Member
Just testing the waters here. I have 88 Mustang GT and looking to trade for a SVT Contour. It has very tasteful mods to the engine and suspension. Outside looks completely stock, except for Weld Draglites. Interior is in pristine condition.

If anyone at all is interested, please reply and I will see about posting pics and even more information. Thank you.

Screamin_Heaton

At war with STALL issue
Established Member
Pics

It had speed density when I bought it 10 years ago, but within 6 months I bought the kit and converted it to mass air.

I'll try to list whats been done:
Edelbrock Performer Intake
BBK Cold Air Intake with K&N filter
70mm BBK Throttle Body
73mm C&L Mass Air--Calibrated for 30lb injectors
Ford Racing 30lb/hr injectors
255lph In tank fuel pump
Heads off '70 Mach 1, 351--valve job, port and polish
1.6 Stud mount roller rockers
Crane 2031 Cam
Crane HI6S Ignition--with adjustable rev limiter
New Distributor w/ Ford Motorsport plug wires
Underdrive Pulleys
Electric Fan
BBK Shorty Headers
BBK 2.5" Offroad X pipe
1 Chamber Flowmasters w/ dumps
King Cobra Clutch
Heavy Duty T5--5k miles
Pro 5.0 shifter
Aluminum Driveshaft
Sub frame connectors
Lakewood Drag Shocks in back
Ford Racing 3.73 gears
Weld Draglites--225's up front 275's out back
LX tail lights

The only interior mods are a flip switch near the shifter for the rev limiter, and the monster tach beside the gauge cluster. I added it because the stock tach quit working along with the gas gauge--all other gauges work. Some would say the paint looks decent but I think it looks very good for a 20 year old car. Has the normal small paint chips in the hood and minimal flaking/fading on the trim pieces and around the windshield and back glass. All glass is in great shape with no chips or cracks. When heads were put on, upgraded head gaskets were put on and after yielded compression on all 8 cylinders of around 150, +- 3. On the outside there is only one spot on the drivers side quarter that was bumped by a car about 5 years ago. It only left a small dent in the metal but no scraps or scratches. Dent was pulled out with a puller and is hardly noticable. The door lock actuators will also need to be replaced. I think that just about sums it up, please let me know what you guys think. Thanks for your time.

P1000277.gif

P1000281.gif

P1000282.gif

P1000421.gif

Users who are viewing this thread