Test & Tune @ TX Motorplex

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
For all of you DFW owners that are interested. The Motorplex is holding a test & tune this Saturday the 14th. It is the last one of the year. It starts at 10:00 and ends at 4:00.
:burnout:

cscollis

Established Member
I may be there. A friend of mine with a 01 Z06 has never been to the track before. I may borrow another friends drag radials, and get my 11 sec slip and go home!

cscollis

Established Member
No Bottle yet. I went to redline raceway last sunday after the wife would not let me race on saturday and ran a 7.95 @ 91.2 in the 1/8th with my shift points fixed 2.01 60'. I am guessing at 11's becuase of a stronger launch on drag radials should put me in the 7.6ish 1/8 at 93 with a 1.8 60' which should be good for a higih 11. The first half of the track is where my car shines being a a4 but if I can get a 7.6 at 92 or 93 it will be close! I am basing this on other 360 rwhp vets also. It probally wont happen, maybe you could lend me your bottle for a pass!

You know I dont have the tractions problems you have. HEHEHE

Next time at the test track I will take you for a ride. From a dead stop my car is a monster, from a roll its a wimp! 0-90 extremely quick, 90-125 sort of fast but not really. Even Corey was impressed with the pull to 100 but it doesnt take alot to impress a accountant!

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Am I the only person on the planet that didn't get a helmet with his 03 Cobra? :shrug:

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_silver_coupe
Helmet? I didn't even get rear floor mats. :gt:

Well... nobody got floormats but everybody seems to have gear for the track. I guess I should ask for a helmet for X-mas :-D

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Nick, did you put that solid 8.8 in yet?

Guys, I won't be there, previous committment to help a buddy put-up his new building/shed/whatchamacallit..

NickSVT03

Established Member
Originally posted by Jerryk
Nick, did you put that solid 8.8 in yet?

Guys, I won't be there, previous committment to help a buddy put-up his new building/shed/whatchamacallit..

I hope to have it in by then, if not I guess I will just run on the irs w/ dr's.:( You worked out the problems with your car?

Users who are viewing this thread