Test Drove an 01 L today

UtOhCop

Established Member
All i can say is DAMN. It was very very torquey and i loved it. I looked over the engine bay very closely and it looks like it has a stock crank and stock supercharger pulley. What will she do bone stock? Low 14's?

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
UtOhCop said:
All i can say is DAMN. It was very very torquey and i loved it. I looked over the engine bay very closely and it looks like it has a stock crank and stock supercharger pulley. What will she do bone stock? Low 14's?
Depending on how well kept the lightning was in it's previous ownership and how good of a eye you have for drag racing........we have heard of people pulling mid to low 13s completely stock. I would say a high 13 to low 14 is about what you should expect.........

Mike

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I was getting 13.7s w/2.0 60 foot times, on my stock 04. I was also new to drag racing, so i know i could have done better. The worst i ever ran was a 14.1, but i spun through first, and well into second. Stupid F1s. With just a CAI, pulley, plugs, tune, and FTVB, i run consistant 13.0s while hotlapping.

Tonka Toy

Established Member
My very first time ever to a track in any vehicle was my bone stock 2001 L. I ran a 13.4 in about 75 degree weather.

UtOhCop

Established Member
Probably going to buy her monday or early next week. It's exactly what i'm looking for.

BTW - I also tested a Silverado SS. OMG was it weak

Users who are viewing this thread