Test drive. 08 M3

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Needless to say, the Shelby is for sale.

This car is brilliant. Its as close to perfect as a car can get I guess. It accelerates as hard as a stock GT500 in first and second. Sounds like a race car.

I had it up to around 130ish racing, or sportily driving with, another guy testing a 135. Fun times. WOW.

canadianbullitt

Established Member
I absolutly love the looks of those new M3's. Congrats if you end up buying. I was actually in Geneva last march at the auto show and they had a huge display with the new M3. It was in a big room all by itself with loud music and a GIANT moving tachometer behind it that went to 10 grand. Was kinda cool.

Last edited:

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
Are the new m3's TT? I know the 335 is so I would assume the m3 would have alot more than that...but what is there? lol

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Its a N/A 4.0l V8. Basically the 5L v-10 with 2 cyliders lopped off. 414bhp

musclefan21

Established Member
I wouldn't sell a GT500 over an M3. GT500 has better name no matter how great an M3 runs. Plus an M3 costs way more.

Last edited:

Blkss13

Established Member
Yeah, I hear they are putting a 30K mark up on them. That would equal $100,000. A little steep for an M3. Don't get me wrong, it is a beautiful car.

SADF

Established Member
I almost bought an E46 a couple years ago. I looked for months and changed my mind cause the truck was paid off and I didnt want to start over paying for another car. The new one... Id slap people with my dick if I had one.

Users who are viewing this thread