Test and Tune April 1st at Arroyo Seco

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
http://www.arroyosecoraceway.com/dragtest.html

If anybody is interested in going, let me know. Looks like I should be out there. This will be their first night T&T this year. The only reason they say anything faster than 11 flat can't run after sun down is because they are still installing their lights. This track has always been better/faster than Thunder Alley for those who are curious.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Cool, I'll try and get a hold of David and see if he can make it up from El Paso. Trying to get a friend from Albq and Ruidoso to come down too.

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Sweet. I just talked to my buddy in Albq with a 10th Annv. and my buddy in Ruidoso. They say they are going. The guy in Ruidoso just bought a mid 12 second 95 Talon AWD that he wants to bring down. If he doesn't bring that, he'll bring his H/C Z06. Should be a good time :pepper:

Chris

EPCobra

1 Crazy Cobra
Established Member
Hey Chris,
I don't think I am going to make it out there for the 1st. I went to the TNT at Thunder Alley last Friday though. It was a hundred times better than it was the last time we went. There were only 20 - 30 cars there and you could bascially run at will with no lines. They prepped the track really well also. I cut a couple 1.66 60 ft times but I ruined those runs by missing 3rd both times. I still ran a 11.85 @ 119.7 with a 1.80 60 ft time which was .12 better than a few weeks ago. Next time they have a TNT you might want to give them another try. If I don't make it let me know how you do out there. See ya later.

David

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
That's some great times for missing 3rd! If you were cutting 1.66's they definitely did some work to that track. I remember people having a lot of problems hooking up, and almost hitting the wall all night long. I am hoping the track is in a lot better shape this coming Friday. Sounds like it will be a good turn out. I'll let you know how it goes.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread