Tesla Tower in Texas

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
what are they going to transmute the electricity to?

Thats a good question. They have not said, I was hoping some Texas member here would know what the hell is going on out there. It is literally in the middle of nowhere.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
What is your experience with them? I get the feeling they are noisy?

yeah they emit loud popping and crackling when the electric bolts start and stop, and if you remain around one that runs for over 3 minutes when it turns off you might start to have ringing in your ears. Again this is with just small demonstrator types not a large type like this one.

Tesla always said that he could emit free electricity, but he didn't have delicate electronics and circuit chips to worry about in the turn of the century 1899-1900 like today. Tesla coils produce3 electricity but it isn't stable they go low to high back down to low currents, and pulses like that play havoc with anything electronic.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I think it’s something like a trogan horse. They doing so weird shit there and using the tower as a distraction

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Based on what the witnesses/documents say, Tesla was able to provide electricity and light up the bulbs he placed in the ground for a half mile (or something like that).

I don't believe it will be bolts of lightning through the sky. It was through the surface that electricity was transmitted.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Just wonder what they are up to.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread