terrorists attack hotels in India

logan_yomtov

Established Member
Anyone watching this on fox news???

Looks like terrorists attacked a number of hotels in Mumbai, India targeting Brits and Americans.

reporter said 80ppl have been counted dead. 150 injured.

There was also an explosion at the Taj Hotel.

Pretty nuts.

edit: they just said said that posibly 40 ppl are dead, not 80.

Last edited:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Why do we give these douche bags so much air time. The media is such a joke.

**** these terrorists and their dick weed Muhammed ****ing camel they rode in on.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
ok so lets not even put it on TV or talk about it

Are you really this stupid? Are you ignorant of the fact that terrorists do some of this shit specifically to get publicity for their cause? Should we talk about it? yes ... do we need hours and hours of TV coverage? oh HELL no. go learn something about terrorism and those that practice it before you open your cake hole and show more stupid.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Are you really this stupid? Are you ignorant of the fact that terrorists do some of this shit specifically to get publicity for their cause? Should we talk about it? yes ... do we need hours and hours of TV coverage? oh HELL no. go learn something about terrorism and those that practice it before you open your cake hole and show more stupid.

What they should be covering is Donofrio -vs- Wells.

STG

Banned
Why not ignore it? Obama won't do anything about it. Watch for the next terrorist incursion on U.S. soil, fulfilling Joe Biden's prediction.

Obama's scared so shitless, he's kept Bush's Secretary of Defense Robert Gates on to deal with what he has absolutely no experience.

STG

Banned

Speaking of stupid, who took his vehicle to a speed shop that didn't pay its rent and now can't get it out because the landlord changed the locks?:eek:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Looks like we need to turn some sand into glass. :banana:

Speaking of stupid, who took his vehicle to a speed shop that didn't pay its rent and now can't get it out because the landlord changed the locks?:eek:

And who preached about transmission failure due to resting your hand on the shifter? STFU you nub.

BlackMach1ne

Banned

how would we talk/know about it if it wasnt in the media? Youre a genius

Last edited:

BlackMach1ne

Banned
and since youre so quick to call me stupid Ill take my time and pick your post apart. Yes, Im aware that a terrorists purpose is to raise awareness for their cause. The bombs and the fighting is definitely enough to raise the awareness and if we didnt show it on the media in the US it would just make it look like we didnt give a crap about the people involved, their country or whatever takes place outside of the US. Saying what they are doing is to get on TV is about a dumb of a comment as I can think a person can say but I wouldnt be surprised that you prove me wrong if you post in this topic again. But I do appreciate you calling me stupid and ignorant outside of smackdown and I hope the mods feel that you need a few days off to watch the news

Users who are viewing this thread