Termy blower swap question...

quadcam

i r teh ubar n00b
Established Member
I am planning on buying a Terminator next spring. I want to keep my car as stock as possible, but I still want to get 450-500 rwhp. Would it be possible to achieve my goal with a 2.6 KB running about 15lbs with nothing but a K&N drop in, a conservative tune and maybe a catback?

After having an unreasonably loud 12 second 97 that draws lots and LOTS of attention to it's self, I want my Termy to be reasonably fast, but as inoffensive to innocent bystanders as a stocker.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
In the future when you buy this car and make the hp. you need with no mod's other than the KB/Whipple don't call it a Termy! Please!

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
I know guys making 520whp with a port, upper and lower pulleys, a catback exhaust, sct maf and 60# injectors. I wouldnt say that's heavily modded considering the maf, and injectors are just there to support the added boost and a catback exhaust system is pretty run of the mill.

redfiresvtsnake

Established Member
You will need to get 60lb injectors, a maf upgrade, and a fuel pump upgrade of some sort but with those upgrades and a kenne bell 2.6 you'll be much closer to 600 rwhp and still VERY streetable and quite if you have the right catback.

Users who are viewing this thread