Terminator Wax and Mod Pictures

Juruense

Banned
Awesome I love the license plate! Where did you get the c/c plate covers? Did you paint those rotors yourself, they look great!!!

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
CobraBob said:
You've done a nice job with it. Gorgeous looking vert!

It looks like you've only done intake and exhaust mods. Correct?

Correct JLT CAI, vrs offroad x and mac 3 in cat back. Can't decide if I Want to stay with the eaton or go KB. The decision is easy for now neither since I am done with mods for the year.....Next winter:)

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
Kilgore Trout said:
Awesome I love the license plate! Where did you get the c/c plate covers? Did you paint those rotors yourself, they look great!!!

Those are factory parts from Ford. I believe the mid 90's cobras came with them? IF you do a search the pn is on this site. They are really cheep like 7.50 a pair. I want to try to keep the car looking simple while paying attention to the areas I want to improve. I did not like the polished stuff from steeda. These look great and cover up those rusty strut threads.

I painted the calipers, rotors and hardware myself with the duplicolor brush kit from autozone. The rotors was spray caliper paint as was the black brackets. I know the rear calipers are supposed to be all red if you want it to look like the 10th aniversaries but I like this look better. Oh when brushing the paint on the calipers use one of those foam brushes like you use for applying poly to wood. That is the secret to the smooth finish. Apply the last few coats on heavy for a smooth look.

Thanks for all the compliements!

Last edited:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Ive never saw thsoe strut tower covers before. Did you get them from ford? how much were they?

Nice car.

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
MachME said:
Ive never saw thsoe strut tower covers before. Did you get them from ford? how much were they?

Nice car.

Yes they are ford but I forget the part number. Someone else posted a thread on here about them which has the pns in it. They are like $7.50 from Ford. They clip onto the tower bolts.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
MachME said:

Nice car.
yea i love my coil covers too
here`s the FORD PART # F4ZC18A179AB
IF ANY BODY WANTS SOME ( THEY CANT BE USED WITH CAMBER CASTER PLATES THOUGH )

Users who are viewing this thread