Terminator Wax and Mod Pictures

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
I finally got around to taking some pictures after a winter's worth of modifications. Here is what was done:

H&R Race Springs, MM Polyurethane IRS subframe busings, MM Urethane Differential Bushings, MM Steering Rack Bushings, MM Shifter Bushings, MRT Hood Lift Kit, Ford Factory Shock Tower Covers, 30% Tailight Tint, 2.5 % Limo Tint Windows, New Tag:), Rotors, Brackets and Calipers Painted, VRS Offroad X Pipe, Pypes Stainless Tail Pipe Hangers.

Next weekend will be MM XL full length subrame connectors installed! Anyways here are some pictures

100_4267.jpg

100_4285.jpg

100_4277.jpg

100_4282.jpg

100_4284.jpg

100_4279.jpg

100_4280.jpg

100_4293.jpg

NateV8

Established Member
Wow, it looks sick! How does it handle with the new mods? Are you using all stock isos with the Race springs?

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
Handles great with the Race spings although it does have a bit more cowl shake than before. Especially with the top down. But the FLSFC should get rid of that.

They are all stock iso's top and bottoms in, as you see I have a steep driveway sometimes the stock SFC's rub a bit on the way out but nothing big.

Thanks for the compliments although she is a garage queen....Only driven on nice days and in the summer. 5400 miles on it.

kfrg

Banned
LOL yeah Binghamton you better only drive that beaut in the summer and after all the cluster bomb pot holes are patched up... haha great lookin car bro, love the blacked out look..

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
cobraCMDR,

I have seen may COBRA's on here & I must admit that yours is one of the most pristine I have seen in a while. What exactly are the MM shifter bushings all about...? Just curious.

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
cobraCMDR,

I have seen may COBRA's on here & I must admit that yours is one of the most pristine I have seen in a while. What exactly are the MM shifter bushings all about...? Just curious.

Thanks! I try to keep it really clean. That car has a interesting history as well. I bought it when I was working in OKC, OK as a leftover in Nov. 04. It was the last terminator at the Norman, OK SVT dealer. This car was used by SVT as a quality check vehicle so it had about 30 miles on it when I Bought it. I have a little form that came with it to prove it.

Well I got another job after 6 mo outside of myrtle beach SC. I did not want to drive it so I bougth a 96 PSD pickup, a 20 ft flatbed and towed it out there. It was kept in a storage unit until I found a garage.

The job did not work out there and I found a new job up here in Binghamton (not far from where I went to college). Once again purchased a flatbed trailer and towed it to my fathers house for the winter in Newport, RI. Spring came and I drove it upstate where it remains now 1.5 years later.

The car has only 5400 miles on the clock. I never put it away dirty and wax it usually 2-3 times over the summer once before I put it up before winter.

It is not a total garage queen I have to say. It has seen many trips to the dragstip in Norman, OK (13.2 stock rubber 12.9 et streets), Rockingham, NC (12.7 et streets) and a few trips last year to the half track out in oswego, NY. Next weekend I'm heading to LI to get the subrames installed by Mustang Magic. On the way back on Sunday I will be hitting Island Dragway, in NJ for some 1320 times. I"ll post up some pictures and times after.

Now to answer your question, sorry for the tangent some people may find it interesting:) I like the feel of the stock shifter but it felt a bit vague. MM makes a steel bushing kit for 10 bucks which you can rebush the shifter handle with. Other than the throw length it feels just like the triax I had in my old GT.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Users who are viewing this thread