Terminator vs ZR1, video inside

supraman1990

Established Member
A good friend of mine decided to start filming some videos named "Da Callouts" for a Youtube channel. He and I decided to film my terminator vs his zr1 as the first video and I just realized I had never posted it here. Feel free to check out the other movies and check basically every week for something new. Disclaimer: This was all in fun, we knew what would happen and he is actually one of my best friends
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCa8UillYC0

03SonicBlur

Established Member
I'm actually supposed to be appearing in another video in the next few weeks. Had one lined up last week but the other car had a catastrophic failure and out of respect we aren't going to post it.

Where is that one little guy at that thinks he is a celebrity just cause he was on the show R U Faster Than A Redneck? Taylor Swift I do believe :D:D

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Someone needs to learn how to shift.

The one race the shifting was clean, the ZR1 is just THAT fast. It isn't exactly a stock car like most of them seem to be

I wouldn't expect it to change the outcome any, but I didn't see clean shifting in the Cobra on any of the races. First race was a granny shift and 2nd was a missed shift. :shrug:

supraman1990

Established Member
Most of that was nerves, I had never used the WOT box other than testing until that night. We are supposed to film a re-match this summer when I put a TVS on the car and turn it up so hopefully that will be slightly better driving skill on my end.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
That fat guy would work wonders for the dude that has the TT Lightning on this forum. Place him in the truck bed, and you'll never lose traction.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I can certify that he didn't help the ZR1 much. Still had to be rolled into at 60 to hook that night

Was there a run without him in the ZR1? Not like that would help the Cobra. Would just be interesting to see how much worse of a beating would have been delivered, before and after 300lbs :idea:

ctgreddy

Established Member
So does anyone know what's actually done to the vette? other than cammed/nitrous? Like everyone else said this was easy to see coming. If it's a heads cam car it's 700+ easy without nitrous. I did one a few months back with heads/cam/pulley/meth that made 788.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Looks like he is doing fine at that. Not every starts out being a professional who power shifts like your average svtp forum poster.:shrug:

Well if you call that fine then I'd hate to see you shift. He doesn't need to powershift just shift faster. I ate 15 wings, a basket of fries and a large pizza between his shift in the first race.

Users who are viewing this thread