Terminator vs FoxBody

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
Not really a full-on race, but fun nonetheless.

I was waiting at the light to get on the highway the other night and a red Fox body came through the opposite light pretty hard, windows down, passenger and driver just a-grinnin. I figured I should try and catch up. By the time I got onto the highway they were long gone, hauling ass. Five miles up I took my exit to Bedford and there they were, just ripping through traffic. It was dark but they must have seen my soopa aggresive headlight stance in the rear view =) and pulled over to the other lane to line up.
When I pulled up next to them, the driver looked over and did a double take, realizing what was next to him. I heard him yell "SICK!!!"
First gear pulls were tame, and I heard him hit second. I hit 2nd, and got excessive with it for fun. I passed him sideways with the blower just screwing in his window. I let off, let him catch up, and hammered it again. Same results.

So cliff notes....red Fox body in Bedford was cruising for races. What he got was a Terminator, and even losing it probably made his day :burnout:

PS this was also my gfs first racing experience. She said it was fun, but NEVER AGAIN!!! =D

Last edited:

SinisterCobra

Established Member
So basically, you went on to follow a car that more than likely you would beat to take advantage of them and look good in front of your girl?

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
So basically, you went on to follow a car that more than likely you would beat to take advantage of them and look good in front of your girl?

First off, I rather not race with my girl in the car. I dont even do hard accels with her. A giant boosted phallus doesnt impress her.

Secondly, it was Mustang on Mustang violence. This is considered acceptable behavior in several states. As previously mentioned, he was quite happy to see it in action and thats all that matters. Better than watching it on YouTube!

LupercioStang

Lil Boy with Big Wheels
Established Member

It's funny because as soon as I finished reading the story I knew someone had to act smart...all he was doing was having fun with a fellow mustang family member. It's all for fun...just sit back and enjoy the story, and if u have a problem with his girl bein n the car keep it to ur self because that is his business, I enjoyed the op's story and am glad he shared. Let's just sit back and not try to criticize or give advice for once.

JoeyR

omgwtfhax
Established Member
hahaha, if i had a termi line up with me at a light, I'd be honored to get dropped =] and hell yeah!!!! his GF should be impressed!

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Well I hope a giant boosted phallus does impress her! haha good sarcasm you added haha. And like someone else said I'd also be honored in being beat down by a termi!

itSSlow98

Established Member
shit why not run for fun. its not like none of us have ever lined up with someone we knew we would freight train. good run OP.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
stopsippinhaterade.gif

Quick89

Established Member
I wish you would have pulled up next to my fox..cause she would have been impressed with my boosted "phallus"..LMAO!!! j/k.

Good kill man. It's always fun to race, win or loose, just not when it's for money.

03snakenvtn

Established Member
A couple years ago I had a stock looking Scion TC follow me (when I had the Cobra) for miles, just flooring it and letting off, flooring it and letting off, so I got on it to show him how bad he'd get raped if he actually wanted to race. They just smiled and gave a thumbs up when they caught up to me. Sounded like a similar situation with the fox here. Not everyone is a dbag ricer that thinks they'll win every race. Some people just appreciate a fast car and wanna see it run.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
A couple years ago I had a stock looking Scion TC follow me (when I had the Cobra) for miles, just flooring it and letting off, flooring it and letting off, so I got on it to show him how bad he'd get raped if he actually wanted to race. They just smiled and gave a thumbs up when they caught up to me. Sounded like a similar situation with the fox here. Not everyone is a dbag ricer that thinks they'll win every race. Some people just appreciate a fast car and wanna see it run.

+1 Has happen to me recently. My car is pretty loud and driving with fogs in the afternoon makes my car stand out. Guys were in a 94-98 GT. As soon as they heard the whine next to them, their jaws dropped. Got nothing but compliments after :-D

Users who are viewing this thread