Terminator swap complete by TRBO VNM :rolling:

yellow01

Established Member
Special thanks to TRBO VNM. Started the swap about 2 1/2 yrs ago with a buddy of mines. To make a long story short the swap never got completed nor even close to getting finish. honestly got left high and dry. I hit up Jason telling him what was going on. I told him what i thought needed to be done. I towed the car to him and when he saw the car the car was dismantled and look like crap, i was missing parts, nuts and bolts some pieces broke and not mounted in the correct spot, and it was terrible his exact words. Jason took his time and re did all the work from scratch, everything that was done he re did and did it correctly. He made sure everything was sealed, and fastened. He went out his way to locate parts i needed to finish the swap. he completely removed and open the whole motor. Jason also even saved my motor. Come to find out he found a bolt in my oil pan that surely would have done damage on initial crank and also found out that my cams were not what i purchased since i bought after market cams from another member on here. Jason also swapped my clutch and fuel pump and upgraded a few parts. I can honestly say i am completely satisfied with the work he did and never seen the car and the motor look as good as it does now. Even when i brought the car home my dad said i never expected to see this car running again remembering how it left. But just wanted to say thanks to Jason and thank you for saving my car and recommend if anybody needs work done to go to Jason. His prices are great and work is even better. He knows whats he is doing and the work is done in a timely matter. He constantly keeps you updated and customer service is great. All major work is definitely and forever going to him. He is located in Mechanicsville, MD but well worth the drive to make sure that your car is in the proper hands. Thanks TRBO VNM aka Jason.

Users who are viewing this thread