Terminator Swap Alternator ?'s

zoom1523

Established Member
Im about to rewire the pigtail for the 03 alternator but i dont know what pins match. Without knowing that i really cant wire it up. Can somebody please help me out with this.

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
Im preaty sure the 2 wires are both positive so it wont matter.
I have/had wiring diagrams for both cars printed out but I have't looked at them in a while.

Edit-now that I thought about it some more one wire is for a switch or somthing. I can look when i get home.

Last edited:

zoom1523

Established Member
Im preaty sure the 2 wires are both positive so it wont matter.
I have/had wiring diagrams for both cars printed out but I have't looked at them in a while.

Edit-now that I thought about it some more one wire is for a switch or somthing. I can look when i get home.

Theres 3 wires. I would greatly appreciate it if you could look for me or tell me where a wiring diagram is for the two.

Thanks!

Mustang Matt

Established Member
The alternator wiring in both 96-98 and 03-04 are jumper harnesses wrapped up in their respective harness. 96-98 is in the engine harness. 03-04 is in the starter harness if I remember right.

If you have access to the 03-04 harness you can unwrap everything and use the alt wiring without cutting anything.

If you don't have access and you want to cut you can do it and only two of the wires get used. I don't remember which two but I know it's been discussed if you search around on modularfords.

Users who are viewing this thread