Terminator Prices

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
I often see threads on here about 03-04 Cobra values. Some people say they are tanking, blah, blah, whatever.

I sold my 03 Vert, with 16k on it, nearly all possible mods, for $28,500. I had 3 individuals wanting it, with the buyer showing up at 6:30 this morning.

It was show quality and near perfect, which is why it is a t the upper spectrum.

I am picking up a new 2011 Gt500 this weekend as a replacement. It will be E85 as well. Congratulations to me.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
congrats on the sale and the new purchase. Just listed mine for sale a few days ago (04 w/ 11k miles) and have gotten a decent amount of interest and one solid offer. Buyers are definately out there.

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
Silver/black. All mods were over the past 4 months, and very extensive. $15k in parts alone. The guy that bought it also has a 2k mile '95 Cobra R model he bought new. Sold his CO Mach, and bought my Terminator.

wjk

Established Member
I'm a buyer looking for one right now. I'm going to be checking one out today actually! About 3 days ago I checked out an 04 Coupe (satin silver) with 32k miles and the owner said he would take $20k. Today I'm checking out an 04 Coupe (oxford white) with 80k miles for $15k. The OW looks much better IMO, but then again it has 50k more miles. Supposing they both drive the same and are in excellent condition, which do you guys think is a better deal?

32k mile terminator mods: full exhuast, pulley, steeds boost bypass, only a predator tune

80k mile terminator mods: 18"AFS wheels, NO pulley!, springs, exhaust, and other minor stuff.

MGC

Established Member
wjk - that's a toss up, if the higher mileage cobra has always been stock pulley I wouldn't be turned off by it, especially for that price... I bought mine completely stock about 2 1/2 years ago for 20k OTD, has about 70k on it now, still on stock pulley, no problems whatsoever. Before buying either though I would suggest a compression check first and take it to a reliable mechanic to check it out so you know what you are buying.

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
Got $2500 OFF sticker on the Gt 500 today. Goes to show how shitty the economy is, I guess. As soon as I get the 50 break in starts on it, it will actually give me boost so I can see how it runs.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
nice buy with the 11.. did you get the SVT package?

Some terminators will still bring good money to the right buyer. The issue is, most for sale are average cars with average miles and have been modded/raced. So, they go for average value.

BUT, it all respect.. the cars were built to drive/race.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
what color 11?? nice deal. congrats on the new car man they're real hot

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
The car is a base Gt500, red with satin black stripes. I paid $47,300 for the car. Plus tax.

dom418

Established Member
I'm going to be putting up my black 04 coupe with 5900 miles. I want 28K for the car. Mine has never been modded and is all original. Some people say for that price it should have mods but to me I know there are a lot of people that would pay extra for an all original stock coupe that is basically new. They just don't come up for sale that often.

In general I think the market is still strong on Terminators because they are still in demand.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I'm a buyer looking for one right now. I'm going to be checking one out today actually! About 3 days ago I checked out an 04 Coupe (satin silver) with 32k miles and the owner said he would take $20k. Today I'm checking out an 04 Coupe (oxford white) with 80k miles for $15k. The OW looks much better IMO, but then again it has 50k more miles. Supposing they both drive the same and are in excellent condition, which do you guys think is a better deal?

32k mile terminator mods: full exhuast, pulley, steeds boost bypass, only a predator tune

80k mile terminator mods: 18"AFS wheels, NO pulley!, springs, exhaust, and other minor stuff.

So long as the 04' checks out (saw your previous post with concerns), I would say go with that.

If you got in the situation of having to get rid of it 2yrs down the road, the lower mileage car will be much easier to sell.

Congrats on the GT500 OP.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
OP congrats

wjk--i would go w/the lower mileage car. just make sure they are not hard miles like drag strip everyweeked or just a car that someone beat the shit out of.

Terminated03

Established Member
Wow, these prices are a lot higher than I thought they were.

Kind of makes me think about getting rid of mine.

I picked up my #39 Sonic Blue Coupe for 18,900; 1 of 4(?) that is sonic blue with parchment interior. Only mods were exhaust and RAI. I wouldnt hesitate to get rid of it for the right offer. I love the car, but money talks....

jm35ny

Established Member
I walked into a chevy dealer a few weeks ago to look at a new SS and they offered me $21,000 for my 03 vert as soon as we walked in the door!

Ray Lucca

Established Member
HMM, well I have had my 29.5K mile, 03 S. Silver Vert. listed in the Market, and C/L for awhile now. Brand new stock Ford Motor [W/ 3 yr. warranty], NO Mods except a Cat-back. 1400 mi. on the new Motor, and it put down 392 Rwhp/ 382Rwtq at RET's 90 deg. Dyno Day last Sat. New Clutch Kit and all of the suspension up-grades, inc. Bruce's full kit etc. Asking $22,995.00 and the car is immaculate, it stands up at all of the Car shows. No dents, scratches etc. It's about perfect and not many nibbles here in So Ca. I just don't have time to drive it so it's time to make a move...

mrose75

Established Member
Congrats on the sale and purchase. Nice upgrade. Any plans other than E85?

Users who are viewing this thread