terminator powered 96 gt $7500

dhstang864

Established Member
I am going to sell my project car...96 gt 84k on body with newly built teksid block with 04 cobra crank, rods,pistons,Heads(9 thread),eaton blower,jlt cai,diablo sport mafia, 60lb injectors, all metco pullies, tensioners and idlers,all 04 cobra wiring,afco heat exchanger,terminator fuel tank hat and pumps,04 cobra guage cluster showing 22k, still has gt T45 with new aftermarket 11 inch clutch, straight axle 8.8 is still in car( all stock) comes with frpp 4.10 gears new in box, new in box 1 piece smokes headlights, harwood 4'' cowl hood, new wiper cowl, it has 04 cobra computer with flip chip already tuned runs good, has total seal file fit rings, frpp headers, x-pipe, flow masters, aftermarket b&m shifter,cobra front bumper,03 cobra wheels basically new condition with nitto 315/35/17's on rear and new 275/40/17 kuhmo on front made around 450 rwhp on dyno with stock size upper and 6 lb lower at 12.7psi. also will come with 2.76 upper if you want it I just wanted to start off easy.

The car don't need anything to drive but I dont have carpet because I pulled it out to replace and never got any new carpet. needs to be painted and has a few minor dings nothing major. The hood is still the color it came(like a dull black) it has late model black leather interior, the a/c needs to be charged back up and a cd player installed which I have an aftermarket one if you need it.

Please pm or e-mail me serious inquiries and I will send all the pics you want I just don't know how to post them on here.

Users who are viewing this thread